AC Tune-Up In Fort Worth, Saginaw, Westover Hills, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Everyone knows that Texas can get hot, especially during the summer. In fact, temperatures in the Dallas/Fort Worth area can easily hit the high 90’s, or even 100 degrees plus! It goes without saying that if you live in the Lone Star State, you’ll need to have a working A/C unit to stay comfortable at home.
Of course, it’s important to give your A/C unit an occasional tune-up to extend its lifespan and keep it at peak performance. If your system is due for a check-up, what should you do?
Look no further than the team of experienced HVAC professionals at NSG Heating and Air Specialists, LLC.! We’ll thoroughly inspect your air conditioning unit for any damages or warning signs, and then provide it with a comprehensive tune-up to keep it running strong.
If you are looking for HVAC installation Fort Worth, then you can contact NSG Heating and Air Specialists, LLC at (817) 993-4822. We offer genuine services at an unbeatable price.
What an AC Tune-up May Involve
There are two basic elements of a comprehensive AC tune-up in Fort Worth TX. First of all, the HVAC technician needs to thoroughly inspect the unit; and second, the technician will perform the tune-up itself.
The inspection stage may involve the following steps:
Checking air filters for dirt or blockages
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Checking all electrical connections
- Checking all mechanical components (the blower motor, fan, etc.)
- Ensuring that all clearances are adequate
- Examining the condensate drain
- Running the system to test start capacity, airflow, and regulation Etc.
Once the inspection stage has been completed, the technician will move on to the actual tune-up stage. Our HVAC tech may perform many or all of the following tasks:
- Replace the air filter(s)
- Tighten any loose electrical connections
- Clean the condenser coils, and straighten any bent coil fins
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean the condensate drain and surrounding area
- Assess the cooling cycle
- Apply protective coating to exposed system components
Of course, the exact details of your tune-up will depend on your system and its specific needs. We also offer best AC installation Fort Worth TX.
Why Choose Us to Handle Your Next AC Tune-up
At NSG, we take our work very seriously. We are committed to providing our customers with the absolute best in terms of service, quality of work, speed, and reliability. Here are just a few of the reasons you should choose us for your AC tune-up Fort Worth, TX needs:
- We are highly trained and qualified professionals that will do the job right the first time. You’ll never have to worry about calling someone else to come and clean up our mistakes!
- We pride ourselves on our punctuality, reliability, and commitment to customer satisfaction. We can guarantee that you’ll enjoy the best possible customer experience when you partner with us to service your HVAC system.
- We put safety first in our company and that focus extends to you, as our valued customer. You can be sure that we’ll do whatever it takes to keep you and your family safe as we do our work, even if that means wearing a mask and gloves, keeping our distance, and using a lot of disinfectants!
- Our prices are very reasonable and affordable. We know that a lot of people are struggling right now, and we don’t want to put more of a burden on our neighbors in the Fort Worth community. Because of that, we even offer financing options to qualifying customers that need a little help.
Other than AC tuneup in Fort Worth, TX, you can also contact us for AC service Fort Worth and nearby areas.
NSG Heating and Air Specialists, LLC.: Your #1 HVAC Company in Fort Worth, TX!
If you want to keep your A/C unit running for as long as possible, then the occasional tune-up is a must. And if it’s that time again, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team of HVAC experts at NSG today! We’d be happy to help.
Air Conditioning Tune-Up – Servicing the Fort Worth, Saginaw, Westover Hills, TX, and Surrounding Areas. We also offer air conditioner repair Fort Worth at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
An AC tune-up can vary from 1-to 5 hours, depending on how much work needs to be done. However, some units need to be completely disassembled before being adequately cleaned. If this is the case, it could easily take around 5 hours.
AC Tune-Up in Fort Worth, TX, consists of a series of steps to ensure your air conditioning system is running at peak performance. This includes checking the refrigerant level, Cleaning the condenser coil, inspecting the compressor motor, inspecting the blower motor, and checking the fan belt.
Yes absolutely! If you perform a tune-up before any problems occur, you won't have to spend any money fixing the problem.
Check your filters and thermostat settings, clean the coils, and ensure that the air conditioner is not overloading.
Before going for a tune-up, you can check the filter if it is clogged, thermostat settings, set them correctly, check debris around the fan blades, and check the vents for blockage.
The possible reasons could be that the filter has been clogged or the condenser coil is clogged.
Air conditioners require regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly. Hence a tune-up of filters, coil, and fans help to keep the AC unit in good condition for the long run.
Turn off your power at the breaker box, Check the filter for debris, Clean the filter if necessary, hold the reset button for a few seconds and restore the power of your AC unit.