Your AC Company in Fort Worth, Eagle Mountain, Westover Hills, TX, and Surrounding Areas
As part of the DFW metropolitan area, Fort Worth is a bustling city, where there’s always something to do no matter the weather or time of year. Speaking of weather, Fort Worth enjoys mild winters with a few cold days to get a taste of the weather. As soon as spring arrives the temperatures rise until summer arrives with extreme heat and high humidity that last into the fall months. During this time, you seek relief indoors. It’s up to your home’s air conditioning unit to keep you comfortable. Depending on the age of your home and your air conditioner, you may need an HVAC Companies Fort Worth to provide a variety of services at one time or another. Here are some common services.
It always seems to be the hottest day of summer when your air conditioner decides to stop working. You find yourself needing an air conditioning repair right now. At NSG, we’re always ready to help get your AC up and running again. We have a lot of experience repairing all makes and models of air conditioners and a variety of repair issues. Here are some of the most common repairs.
Replace Air Filter
Your air filter keeps dirt and debris from entering your air conditioning unit. Once it becomes clogged, it causes all sorts of problems from increased utility bills to frozen condenser coils.
Calibrate or Replace Thermostats
Your thermostat tells your AC when to turn on and when to turn off. If it isn’t calibrated correctly, you may find it cycling too often without actually cooling the home or running constantly and turning your home into a freezer.
Your air conditioning system relies on a coolant to chill the air before returning it to your home. If you’re running low on coolant, the AC won’t cool your home.
Replace or Repair the Blower Motor and Belt
If there’s a problem with your blower motor and belt, your air conditioner will run but no air will come out.
Air Conditioning Unit Replacement or Installation
Given the expense, you’d think that your HVAC installation Fort Worth would last forever; however, they’re designed to last between 16 to 20 years. There are factors involved in how long your AC actually lasts. Before your AC completely dies, there will be warning signs and factors to consider. Here are some things to consider.
- Frequent and expensive repairs: As your air conditioner ages and nears the end of its lifespan, it’ll need more frequent repairs, and they’ll become more expensive. You may have to make a choice between repairing or replacing.
- Age of the unit: The reality is that your AC won’t last forever. If your AC is getting close to the two-decade mark, you may want to go ahead and replace it before it stops working on the hottest day of the year.
- Increasing utility bills: As your air conditioner begins to reach the end of its lifespan, the system may run hotter and harder to keep up with demand. It’ll become less energy efficient, pushing your utility bills up.
- Brand and model: Not all brands and models of air conditioners are created equal. If your AC is on the cheaper end of the makes and models, its lifespan will probably be closer to 16 years than to 20.
Air Conditioning Unit Maintenance and Tune-ups
Like any other piece of machinery, your air conditioner needs routine maintenance and tune-ups to keep it running smoothly. In addition, routine maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your air conditioning unit. It’s a good idea to schedule maintenance each spring ahead of the cooling season so that your unit runs well throughout the hot summer months. At NSG Heating and Air Specialists, LLC., we can arrange to maintain your air conditioner each year. Here are a few things you can expect with a maintenance visit:
- Remove dirt from the condenser coils
- Check the coolant level and replace
- Check the calibration of the thermostat
- Check the ductwork for cracks and tears
- Inspect all the electrical connections
- Inspect the blower motor and belt
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Remove any obstructions from the condensate drain
- Replace air filters.
- Advise you of any needed repairs or parts that need to be replaced
A technician will handle all of these tasks so you’re ready for the hot summer months ahead and hopefully won’t need any emergency repair services.
Expansive Service Area
NSG Heating and Air Specialists, LLC. takes pride in partnering with our customers to keep their air conditioners in the best shape possible. Our technicians are highly skilled and want to reach as many homeowners as possible because they know how upsetting it can be to have your AC go out in the middle of the summer. We offer service to the following areas:
- Fort Worth
- Eagle Mountain
- Lake Country
- Lake Worth
- River Oaks
- Westover Hills
- White Settlement
- And surrounding areas
Don’t see your town on the list? Never fear, we might offer AC service Fort Worth in your neighborhood. Contact us to see if we can help.
Benefits of Choosing Us to Care for Your Air Conditioning System
At NSG Heating and Air Specialists, LLC., we work hard to keep our customers cool by providing them with outstanding service at competitive pricing. Our technicians will answer all of your questions and ensure the work is done correctly the first time. Here are some reasons to call our AC company first:
- Full service to meet all your needs
- highly trained and licensed technicians
- 24/7 emergency service
- Offers online discounts and warranties to save you money
- Expansive service area
- Financing available for more expensive services
- Offers a discount to seniors
- Warranties to keep your unit in tip-top shape
- Maintenance plans to keep your AC humming all summer
- And more!
We know you have a choice in HVAC companies so we take our time and get the job done right the first time. We strive to always meet and exceed your expectations. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.